IFWG
Please note the message on the home page about this site being closed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IFWG
Please note the message on the home page about this site being closed.
IFWG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Giveaway

Go down

The Great Giveaway Empty The Great Giveaway

Post by TheDarkAvenger Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:20 am

Okay guys, plug this giveaway to anyone and everyone. Your Twitterati, your Facebook Friends, your dog, your muse - we need this to go round the world and back again!

1. Monthly - September, October & November

On the first of October, November and December we will announce one winner (for each date). The winner will receive three signed copies of Page Dancers anthology (various authors), Knorrasky: The Deception (R.A. Knowlton), and Onet's Tale (Jack Eason).

To get this giveaway, you have to register yourself in the following services. You will remain in the running for as long as the giveaway runs, although you will only be able to win once. Each registration can only be done once, but if you use two or all three, it doubles or trebles your chance to get the giveaway.

* Follow us on Twitter at @IFWGPublishing. Post "I am registered in the @IFWGPublishing Great Giveaway".
* Follow us at Facebook (IFWG Publishing) and post "I am registered in the Great Giveaway".
* Follow our Blog Site and comment "I am registered in the Great Giveaway".

2. From Now to end November 2010

As a separate giveaway arrangement, if you register for our monthly Newsletter, and write in the comments box "I am registered in the Great Giveaway", you have chance for the same prize pack as the Monthly draw, but you will also receive a signed ARC of The Devil Came East by Andy Stephenson and Geri Fitzsimmons. This will be drawn on 1 December 2010.
TheDarkAvenger
TheDarkAvenger
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum