IFWG
Please note the message on the home page about this site being closed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IFWG
Please note the message on the home page about this site being closed.
IFWG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew Hughes - inspired words for new writers

3 posters

Go down

Matthew Hughes - inspired words for new writers Empty Re: Matthew Hughes - inspired words for new writers

Post by Bluegray Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 am

Haha, the first half of his story kinda sounds like mine--alarmingly so. Maybe that means I can look forward to a bit of the latter, or even mid portion of his story =P.

Anyway, the first bit also reminded me of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHNYC0Unv4.

I think all of us writers can appreciate the skill that went into that. I'm not even sure which part is responsible for this, but a chill went through my back, and a tear nearly departed for it; though it should probably be a crime to try and isolate any single part of that video for being solely responsible for such a rare and welcome event.
Bluegray
Bluegray
warming up
warming up

Back to top Go down

Matthew Hughes - inspired words for new writers Empty Re: Matthew Hughes - inspired words for new writers

Post by wargood Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Now there's a speech to make me feel guilty about the time I HAVEN'T been spending at the keyboard...
But I'm not a quitter, and it's time to get back to work, to wipe the spit from my face and the tears from my eyes and throw another punch.

wargood
Chatter Box
Chatter Box

Back to top Go down

Matthew Hughes - inspired words for new writers Empty Matthew Hughes - inspired words for new writers

Post by gezza Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:53 am

gezza
gezza
Admin
Admin

http://gerryhuntman.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum