IFWG
Please note the message on the home page about this site being closed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IFWG
Please note the message on the home page about this site being closed.
IFWG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't believe I forgot this!

2 posters

Go down

Can't believe I forgot this! Empty Re: Can't believe I forgot this!

Post by TheDarkAvenger Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:11 am

Aww, KS, you embarrass me...
TheDarkAvenger
TheDarkAvenger
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Can't believe I forgot this! Empty Can't believe I forgot this!

Post by knorrasky Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Of all the writers who have inspired me, three stand far above the rest.

Gezza AKA Gerry Huntman. Gerry has taught me so much about editing. He is probably the best editor I have ever known. He also knows how to tell a story in a way that touches the reader. His tales are not fluff, I find that often they convey some deeper meaning.

WarGood AKA Warren Goodwin. I find Warren’s writing to be most enjoyable and flowing. He often blends humor with intense moments which brings about a whole new feeling. Warren offers the reader a chance to escape the everyday boredom of life and enter his worlds that are never tedious!

Stella/Dark Avenger AKA
Esme Carpenter, an eloquent writer who graces the page with words that transform into beautiful pictures. Often times as I have read her writing I felt that the emotion must have been ripped from her real life experience. She has said however that it was not, now that is quality writing.

These three writers are in my opinion future authors that will gain world wide respect both from their fans as well as their peers.

I invite everyone to look for these authors in there upcoming release of a new book, which I am also joining them in as a coauthor. Watch for more details on this momentous event.

[/size]
knorrasky
knorrasky
Admin
Admin

http://www.knorrasky.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum